Friday, November 16, 2007

My Life With The Chore Chart

As I am essentially a useless lump taking up space in a perfectly good house, it seems only reasonable that the other party inhabiting said house would expect me to contribute to the care and maintenance of the house and grounds on occasion. While I see and understand the reason for this, I am still bewildered at the fact that I am expected to enjoy cleaning and theoretical would find it rewarding. I do not.

After extensive research, several unsuccessful tests, and many debunked hypotheses, I have finally conceded the argument that household items do not clean themselves, and therefore, I clean them.

Now I have created a chore chart, because ADD takes hold during the day, and nothing gets accomplished despite all of my noble and valiant intentions. The chore chart, per request, details my responsibilities, as well as the day on which the task should be accomplished. NEAT. I hate schedules. (and chore charts)

All ranting aside for the moment, I saw the greatest concert last night. Stars, a band from canada, came to the united states to share the joys of eloquent electro-pop. I was very happy to be in attendance. If they make it to your neck of the woods (for my readers in Morocco) you should certainly check them out.

NEXT BLOG: Look out turkey, here comes Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jade Kay said...

Chore charts kick ass and so do Stars!!!