Tuesday, July 17, 2007

School is almost at an end. Commence greatness?

After conferring with my guidance counselor in business school, I realized that after a brief 6 years since I started college, I will be done and set free in the world to make my proverbial footprint on society. After the discussion with Doug (my counselor) concluded, I realized that I have absolutely no idea of what to do now. I realize that the logical next step is to find a job doing whatever it is that I want to do, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that I am totally scared out of my wits and have no clue as to what I want to do forever. Mostly I am sad that I forgot any information taught to me immediately after exams.

Here are the things I know:

1. I do not want to go to my graduation ceremony.
2. I do want to have a big party and get drunk.
3. I do not want to feel guilty about being drunk and obnoxious the next day.
4. I do not want to come back to PSU for any subsequent education.
5. I want to win the lottery.

1 comment:

blackedout said...

This sounds like me...but without a job.